Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I need YOUR help for a YouTube Makeup Channel Vlog!?

So I am a makeup guru on YouTube (2,200+ Subscribers) and I just recently started doing vlogs. I want a cute, girlie name for them, kind of like ';AllThatGlitters21';'s vlogs called ';Glitter Gossip'; or Juicystar07's called ';Juicy Jabbers';.





My name is Allie, and it doesn't have to coincide with my username. Send me a message if you want to look me up.





So far the only names I really like are:


-Beautiful Babbles or -Sparkley Chit Chats





if anybody has any ideas for a cute, girlie occasional vlog name, it would be GREATLY appreciated!I need YOUR help for a YouTube Makeup Channel Vlog!?
LollipopGirl?I need YOUR help for a YouTube Makeup Channel Vlog!?
What about ';Beauty Babble'; instead? ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn