Thursday, June 24, 2010

I want to make makeup tutorials on youtube.....?

LIke i think it would be fun and stuff.


But I'm worried that someone from my school or my family will see it and make fun of me or something.


do you think i should make them for fun?


is there a way i can only make people in certain states see them


thanks lolI want to make makeup tutorials on youtube.....?
im not a girl but......


just do it, everywhere


there are 'haters' or someone who hates


what you do/who you are.


do it for fun.





// heck, you might even become big.


just do what you want to do. other bad opinions


shouldnt come in. ps, be sure to pick a really good


username or else it wont be as catchyI want to make makeup tutorials on youtube.....?
if you want you could find someone to do the make-up on instead of yourself and not let the camera see your face lol. and make sure whoever you dont want to see the video is on your friends list on youtube that way they wont know it was you that posted it
i think you should do it. personally, I don't know how to do my makeup, and I think it would be great for me to use

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn