Saturday, December 5, 2009

Look at my youtube makeup tutorials...comment what would you like to see more of?

http://www.youtube.com/user/AdellyBeauty...and please SUSCRIBE. Promise will be a good GURU! tyLook at my youtube makeup tutorials...comment what would you like to see more of?
love the shape of ur face n hair . ok anyway . id love to see the gold eyeshadow make up look . a day time kinda thing with like pink soft lips n cheeks . all celebs are really into it or have done the gold look, esp for like summer n all that . n plus it suits almost err one . but more so the beyonce one . thnxLook at my youtube makeup tutorials...comment what would you like to see more of?
Id like to see you actually look at the camera. Plus I got bored pretty quick as all you did was show off a purple hair straightener...too bored to watch the rest if there was actully any makeup tutorial to follow.
Not makeup tutorials.





Not even A makeup tutoriAL...





:(
You have one video about a Purple Hair iron I see no MAKEUP anywere keeep trying honey I didnt even bother to wacth the video

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn