Saturday, December 5, 2009

I am going to make videos on youtube for makeup..?

Just for things i recommend and where to get it and stuff, but not makeup tutorials.


what do you think?I am going to make videos on youtube for makeup..?
I think you should incorporate where to buy the makeup you use IN a tutorial... because otherwise I don't think anyone would watch it.I am going to make videos on youtube for makeup..?
i think if u didnt do makeup tutorials i would be almost....bored in a sense? i enjoy looking at new styles...its a given for me.
I think it would be cool to see and be fun im going to start making them also when I get a camra lol
good idea. send the link.
that would be awsome


you should definatly do reviews on things
it would help alot of people! sendd the link! i'd liek to watch!





[;








good luckk!
go for it
  • web design and hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    sunburn