Saturday, December 5, 2009

Who is the best makeup guru on youtube?

I like Michelle Phan she is super cool...Tell me ur favorite!Who is the best makeup guru on youtube?
in order i like:


1: MichellePhan


2:JuicyStar07(vSisters)


3:AllThatGlitters21 (^Sisters)Who is the best makeup guru on youtube?
There's this channel called MakeupbyTiffanyD





She's pretty good with eye makeup :)
juicystar07 - I don't know her actual name though. She's young, but she still knows what she's talking about. I like her hair tips, because she has the same hair as me...so it helps me out lol
MakeupByTiffanyD. I have looked at all the others, and they are just not as good, and she has the best lighting in her videos.
I love Michelle Phan too :]





Other favorites:


fafinettex3


MakeupGeekTV
MissChievous





makeupgeektv





panacea81





makeupbytiffanyd
AllThatGlitter21, and MichellePhan! They're amazing.
Ateyaaa
fafinex
JULIEG713


look her up, i love herr%26lt;3


she is amazingg(:


ive learned soo many things from her.


she inspires me
kandeejohnson shes really good and you dont get bored with her videos
All that glitters

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn