Friday, December 11, 2009

Youtube makeup/fashion gurus?

so i just started making videos recently and i love getting feedback.. if you like watching these kind of videos, please check mine out and tell me how you like them (:





www.youtube.com/tayboox33





if you like, subscribe








love,


taylor


%26lt;3Youtube makeup/fashion gurus?
I LOVE those kinds of videos and as I'm watching a video of yours right now, I'm liking it. You're well on your way to becoming a well known guru yourself. The main thing I notice is that you stumble over your words quite a bit, but I'm sure after practice, you'll get much better. It might also help to write your thoughts out before you film to get an idea of what you're going to say. Overall, great job and good luck on becoming a youtube celeb!Youtube makeup/fashion gurus?
I think you could do more to make your videos a bit less awkward, like narrate the video on a mic instead of talking in the videos that way you don't have to worry about talking while applying makeup, that way you don't rant.





I like your vids. you seem like a chill person but don't let the haters bring you down. Its a buch of people hiding behind a user name.


Also I love how your mom helped you, that's so sweet. Also good luck with getting your cosmetology license and salon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn