Saturday, December 5, 2009

Should I add a video on how I clean my makeup brushes on youtube?

Is it safe?Should I add a video on how I clean my makeup brushes on youtube?
Sure, why notShould I add a video on how I clean my makeup brushes on youtube?
what do u think


choose wht u want
do wat u want,...removing ur panties and showin to the camera is safer i guess...duh
yes.. people ask questions like that all the time and you could show them how to do it properly. i believe its safe, but I would be careful about showing your face and anything that may allow someone to ID where you are..... :)
Yes it is, just maybedon't say where you live and stuff like that. But also check out xsparkage makeup chanel, she is awesome.
I wouldn't personally, But it's good to see how other people do it and compare it to other videos on YouTube because everyone has different ways that can sometimes be better. It's really up to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn