Friday, December 11, 2009

Who are your favorite makeup & hair tutorial people on youtube?

[:Who are your favorite makeup %26amp; hair tutorial people on youtube?
MakeupByTiffanyD and vintageortacky are my absolute favorites, but I also enjoy DulceCandy87, fafinettex3, julieg713, magicgrl111, MissChievous, MakeupGeekTV, and SarahVictor.Who are your favorite makeup %26amp; hair tutorial people on youtube?
-faffinetix


-pandapple


-panacea





_if you type those in you'll find the actual names. Sorry I couldn't remember correctly_
michellephan is great





BUT!





AHANHBARBIE34 is amazing! she is my youtube idol! literally i watch her videos everyday and everymintute!
I was just watching those!


MakeupGeeksTV


MichellePahn


MissChievous





For makeup.





Hope I helped!(:
Juicystar07 she is amaZing like seriously and she's beautiful like stunning (no homo) and her sis allthatglitters21 but Blair is in of my like idols she's fun to watch and helpful
Bubzbeauty.


It WAS Michelle Phan, but her new video where she attempts to be funny was simply too awkward to watch. I will stop watching her videos all together if they continue that way.
AllThatGlitters21 she is great and has all kinds of looks like middle/high school look and the bella swan school look. She was in seventeen magazine.
-dulcecandy87[on seventeen magazine] :]


-itsjudytime
My two favorites are xteener and Michelle Phan. Both of them have great tips and they looks they come up with are amazing.
makeup by jennisse


queen of blending





(:
Check out Juicystar07 she is amazing and super talented =]].
xteener
Check out xsparkage. She rocks.
michelle phan. She has her own skincare line!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn