Friday, December 11, 2009

Makeup/Hair lovers: if I were to make a youtube makeup or hairstyle tutorial...?

What would YOU be interested in seeing? I want to know what the viewers are interested in!





I just created a youtube account a few days ago and have uploaded some videos already, and I want to do more on topics people want to see. If you have any requests I would me more than happy to (try) to do them the best I can!





www.youtube.com/amarixeMakeup/Hair lovers: if I were to make a youtube makeup or hairstyle tutorial...?
Yeah that's what i pretty much do when im on youtube haha.


For topics, you should do like alot of different make up tutorials.


Your skin care routine.


Hair routine.


What make up products you use.


Or what hair products you use.


You can talk about stuff you recently bought if you bought anything and talk about the items.


Different kinds of hair tutorials like curling hair with a straightener or something.





Hahaha idk i have lots of ideas i can think of.Makeup/Hair lovers: if I were to make a youtube makeup or hairstyle tutorial...?
for make-up i would want a tutorial for mettalic style, i love that, or just a naturaul style that loks good





hair- how to get beachy waves, how to do a french braide/plait cool hairstyles and doing tutorials based on celbritys always get loads of veiws





soo good luck i guess lol
NATURAL looks. Most people are doing videos of crazy hair and makeup, honestly- who would go walking around with peacock eyeshadow with hot pink eyeliner?
i would be soo happy if u could make one about making a video about long lasting makeup.
I love watching those kind of videos :]


I watched all of them and you did a really good job!
milkmaid braids!!!
OMG!!!I JUTS SAW UR VIDS THEY HAVE HELPED ME LOL.KEEP MAKING THEM :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn