Friday, December 11, 2009

Youtube makeup/fashion gurus?

i just recently started making videos and I would like some feedback.. if you like these kinds of videos, please watch and let me know what you think and what you like to watch.





please no rude/mean comments. no need for negativity.





www.youtube.com/tayboox33





thank you so much guys!


%26lt;333Youtube makeup/fashion gurus?
pretty cool videos! and i agree with the others, you should def. make a daily hair routine!





oh and my friend is also just starting her own youtube channel where she's going to do some fashion/beauty videos


so if you could visit her channel and leave a comment or send a request for a video by sending a message i think she would love it!





youtube.com/shopaholikatYoutube makeup/fashion gurus?
I watched just a couple so far... so here goes :) ...


I love how you seem like a friendly and nice person and it comes through on the vids. I definitely think you should do a basic hair routine video!!! and also i like your sense of style so keep up the fashion videos too (like the bts outfits) I'm subbing :)


Hope I helped !
cool videos you have like this Vibe idk it's cool





ima subscribe! even though i don't wear makeup and i'm not really a trendy chick more independent but wow cool videos
Cool videos :)


I liked the videos where you showed your new clothes. Cute style ;)
Sweet back to school outfits!


Very cute.
Can't see it.
yea cant see????

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn