Friday, December 11, 2009

Who's the best youtube makeup person?

Besides Panacea and Fafinettex3 ;]Who's the best youtube makeup person?
kissndmakeup


ahanhbarbie34


allthatglitters21Who's the best youtube makeup person?
MichellePhan. I love her work!





Here is her link:


http://www.youtube.com/user/MichellePhan





Answer Mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
I like michelle Phan she open my eyes on make-up and tips on how to apply. I like the way she use inexpensive makeup and still look pretty.
I really like pixiwoo, its two sisters who are makeup artists and they are really great. I also like their british accents.
allthatglitters21





she's actually the only youtube guru i watch now.
QueenOfBlendingMAU.





shes awsome!





she dose eyeshadow and eyebrows





and some other stuff
EnKore and MakeupGeek
xsparkage.





Panacea's rubbish. She gets on my nerves so much.
strawbezzi.


=]
I like xteeener :)
itsjudytime








i love her ! you gotta check her out. she's adorable :)
fafinettex3 i like her a lot!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn