Friday, December 11, 2009

Youtube makeup gurus please;?

or people who do make up on youtube. Your favorites, and just any you know. Preferably not ones who are all ';MAC IS AMAZING ZOMG!! I LOVE MAC!!'; I alread know about xsparkage, pancea, or however you spell it xteener, dulce something, and so forth. Just looking for some more.Youtube makeup gurus please;?
bubzbeauty,


fafinettex3(just type fafinette,im not sure about the x3),


michellephan


petrilude(he's a cool guy),


pursebuzz,


makeupbytiffany,


steffistricks


QueenOfBlendingMUA


ahanhbarbie34


I know a ridiculous amount of them.In my opinion,they are some of the best on youtube.Funny thing is,I don't even wear makeup :)Youtube makeup gurus please;?
I love xteeener, allthatglitters21, michellephan, juicystar07, and makeupbycheri. Makeupbycheri is a pretty new guru, and quite as popular as the ones previously mentioned but she is hands-down my favorite.
xsparkage is good, but allthatglitters21 is my favorite! Makeup Gourmet is really good, he is my friend in real life. The BubbleGumPrincess is my second favorite!
mackupbytiffanyd is my favorite! although she does love her some MAC, almost a little to much, but she does have a variety of different products and is always trying something new!
I like BabyJanny and s2pandapple because they use MAC and drugstore brands but they are both from Canada so some of the products you might not be able to find if you aren't from there.
fafinettex3 is the best! she does both MAC and drugstore makeup. definetely check it out
  • myspace code
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    sunburn