Thursday, December 3, 2009

What makeup gurus on youtube do you think are into themselves?

Like allthatglitters21, juicystar07, faffinettix3, dulcecandy87, etcWhat makeup gurus on youtube do you think are into themselves?
allthatglitters21, she bragged about getting a 3000 dollar necklace from juicy couture, do we need to know that? No, so I stopped watching her. All the other girls you stated, are really not very talented, I don't like the way they apply makeup so I don't watch anyone besides tiffany d. Juicystar07 has the most annoying voice ever, and has way to much eye makeup on, it's unflattering. Tiffany d is the real makeup guru.What makeup gurus on youtube do you think are into themselves?
I think they are all extremely into all of us subscribers!!


Lol.


I love all of them.


They seem like amazing people to do this for us, I don't think in the least they are trying to show off.


I think if they were that into themselves they wouldn't take the time to make videos and reviews for all of us.


My favorite channel would have to be Pixiwoo.


They are two of the most amazing makeup artists I have ever seen.


http://www.youtube.com/user/pixiwoo


And they are so sweet! Well at least from their videos I think they are.


I love Josh as well, petrilude.


He has amazing talent and creativity, and personality!


Leesha, of course, xsparkage.


She got me hooked on bright makeup and I love her techniques.


Jjacks48 is also really amazing with her special effects and editorial style makeup. It's very amazing.


And then MakeupbyRisa, her techniques are to die for, and her color combinations are so unique and eye-catching.


Okay, I am going to stop now because I could go on and on and on, but one more.


BecakofSweden. She is the absolute sweetest women I know. Her cancer has relapsed recently and I find myself thinking of her often.





SO to anwer your question, I don't think any of them are into themselves, at least any of over 50 that I am subscribed too . I think they are all very confident men and women, but I don't think any of them are cocky in the least.
I think juicystar07 is more into herself than allthatglitters21. She has sold out more..more sponsored reviews and such. I also think peacelovepink04 tries to be her little mini me which is cool. Dulcecandy87 seems very down to earth, and fafinettex3 has COMPLETELY sold out!!! Have you seen that one review where she advertises that skin cleansing system? She makes $7 every time someone buys it! Terrible.





I think Michelle Phan is sweet and in it to help people, not make money.
Oh, Faffinettix 3 is too into herself! I think she fakes her voice to sound like she's 3. I don't understand why girls think guys think this is attractive. Do they really think all guys are pedophiles deep down?





I don't know about the other girls you mentioned, I haven't seen their videos.
Not really. They just know about makeup, and want to share it with us.
haha umm.. juicystar07, peacelovepink04 and that's pretty much it.
i havent even heard of any of these people.
none! they just enjoy make-up as much as we do down here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn