Friday, December 11, 2009

What kind of tutorials would you like to see on youtube? And what are your biggest problems with makeup?

I just opened a new channel in hopes to help all of you with your makeup worries, what kind of makeup tutorials would you like to see in a channel and what are your biggest problems with makeup overall?





Also, if you dont mind watching it, (its less than 5 minutes) and then giving me some feedback, that would be great!





Subscribe if you like!








My channel: youtube.com/makeupfan101What kind of tutorials would you like to see on youtube? And what are your biggest problems with makeup?
okay........ embarassing........... haha............


i always do my make-up Dark, Black, Thick, and '; Emo-ish'; and my mom is always yelling at me saying that i look like a ';raccoon'; or a ';heroine addict'; Can you show me how to keep my look but how to put it on how my mom will approve??? Oh and she always makes me take it off and put it on to her expectations. But i am who i am... right?What kind of tutorials would you like to see on youtube? And what are your biggest problems with makeup?
I like tutorials using cheap or drugstore brands of makeup, so i can re-create the look. I also like neutral looks. My biggest prob is applying eyeliner to my bottom lid/lashes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn