Friday, December 11, 2009

Makeup/Hair lovers: if I were to make a youtube makeup or hairstyle tutorial...?

What would YOU be interested in seeing? I want to know what the viewers are interested in!





I just created a youtube account a few days ago and have uploaded a couple of videos already, but I want to do them on topics people want to see.





www.youtube.com/amarixeMakeup/Hair lovers: if I were to make a youtube makeup or hairstyle tutorial...?
Hair: How to curl LAYERED hair, How to curl medium length hair, Where to get a good crimper/how to use it.





Make-Up: Cute smokey eye (that won't look too dramatic), What colors compliment what skin tones, How to pick the right blush, Natural look; etc =)


Good luck. I'll check back to see how you're page is doing(:


and I'll think about subscribing if you're videos turn out awesome :DMakeup/Hair lovers: if I were to make a youtube makeup or hairstyle tutorial...?
i would watch something like how to do cute quick hairstyles !

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn