Saturday, December 5, 2009

Can you give me idea for makeup video on youtube ?

I want to make a video but for what ? hairstyles , makeup or homemade masks :) or something elseCan you give me idea for makeup video on youtube ?
You could do a back to school look. Make the title ';Great look for first day of school!'; since a lot of people are getting ready to go back. And of course people want to look great for the first day, so my guess is that people are going to be typing in ';back to school makeup'; and things like that.





You could also teach people how to french braid if you know how. A lot of people want to learn how. Or you can give reviews on products that you love and products that you hate.Can you give me idea for makeup video on youtube ?
I agree with the post before mine. A back to school look would be cool to do, and you could do it in parts like hair and makeup and whateverr. Also, doing like a summer fun makeup. The types of makeup to wear during the summer, a breakdown of foundation and eyeshadows.
Get this link to find good ideas and it will help you





http://lovely2fancy.webs.com/apps/videos鈥?/a>





I hope helped.
a back to school look :) make sure you post the link on additional info so i could take a look at it when its done.
i think hairstyles............or make up.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn