Friday, December 11, 2009

Youtube names for a makeup channel?

I really like some names but I cant have them because their taken,


I don't like numbers like for example beautyqueen23123821 or something.


xoxo is kind of old or xx


so I really just want a solid name.


I know its hard to get now a days on youtube but is their ne thing??I really liked kissandmakeup like makeup


but I dont want to put numbers in itttt.


:{


got anything?Youtube names for a makeup channel?
Since I see that your name is Kim, I think Kimtastic would be cute. Or Kimbonne. Or CurrentCrazeYoutube names for a makeup channel?
I have a makeup channel! But I just got started so I don't have much :(





It depends on what kind of age group you'll like to do, such as teens, young girls, adults, etc.





If you prefer just doing all of those then why not try Beauty4Girlz or something...





hb L1pGl055 (lipgloss) no what, I have that... haha nv.





hmmm idk. hope I helped which I doubt.
maybe you could use a name you like and just put like your initials at the end or something. sorry i cant be of much help. thats just what i did, but mines not a makeup channel
it uses numbers but its easier to remember try k1ss4ndm4keup

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn