Saturday, December 5, 2009

Youtube makeup guru username ideas?

i need help


here re some i came up with


glitterprincesso56


grapefruit94


sweet_tart07


sweetpea148


xxpinkfuzzxx





but theyre kinda stupid i need help!!!Youtube makeup guru username ideas?
I like all of those besides the one with glitter in it. It's very similar to allthatglitters





I like the sweet tart one and grapefruit.I kind of like the pinkfuzz one to.








But I think that sweet_tart takes the cakeYoutube makeup guru username ideas?
you might want to stick to the makeup theme, so the first one is good, and the last one is cute, but you should choose whatever you want
Out of all of those, I like the last one best although I'm not crazy about it. I like usernames that don't have numbers...they pop out more and don't just seem like random numbers jumbled in all together.
milkandcookieslovexo





grapefruityyxoxox





btw if you want people to actually view you ur gonna have to make a simple one like the answers i gave b4 the ones you gave right now all kinda stink no offense.
- KissAndMakeUpWithCarol


- GlitterGlam
youd be better off doing something simple, like





makeupwithcarol





or





beautywithcarol

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn