Thursday, December 3, 2009

How can i do better makeup tutorials on youtube?

I'm not a professional , but I'm totally obsessed with makeup so i started doing videos . I only have 14 subscribers , but i think my videos are kind of boring , how can i make them more fun ? If you want to check me out the url is youtube.com/people/tinateeni . thanksHow can i do better makeup tutorials on youtube?
Well, first off, I can tell you that you're not that professional. If you check out channels like pursebuzz, xsparkage and petrilude, you'll see what I mean.How can i do better makeup tutorials on youtube?
Make sure you have a good camera that picks up the sound and colors good. Also, try playing music in the background. Add titles before the video starts and talk about things realting to makeup.
Keep making videos. Talk about more than just tutorials. Add a variety of content to reach as many people as possible

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn