Friday, December 11, 2009

Makeup/Hair lovers: if I were to make a youtube makeup or hairstyle tutorial...?

What would YOU be interested in seeing? I want to know what the viewers are interested in!





I just created a youtube account a few days ago and have uploaded some videos already, and I want to do more on topics people want to see.





www.youtube.com/amarixeMakeup/Hair lovers: if I were to make a youtube makeup or hairstyle tutorial...?
Okay I'm totally into those. I've looked forever and I cannot find a decent Blake Lively/Serena Van Der Woodsen makeup look! It's driving me crazy!!Makeup/Hair lovers: if I were to make a youtube makeup or hairstyle tutorial...?
I don't know if you could do this.. but you should try to tell people what shade of red lip stick is right for them. I certainly don't know. :] A lot of people would watch the ';scene'; style ones.





mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
Well, I would like to see how to turn a ponytail into something very cute and simple and extravagant....also maybe even fashion videos where you teach how to combine clothing? Good Luck!
sure but not the purple make up
  • myspace code
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    sunburn