Friday, December 11, 2009

Youtube makeup gurus...?

hey guys! so i recently got starting doing videos on youtube about beauty, skincare, makeup, and fashion (: I love getting new ideas and hearing what people think of my videos. I don't care about getting 1000000 subscribers, I just like helping people and interacting with my subs.





So please let me know what you think and if you like them subscribe (I always put up new videos)





www.youtube.com/tayboox33








thanks a lot my loveliess%26lt;3Youtube makeup gurus...?
Could you make a video using the NYX jumbo eye shadow pencils? I love them things but need help on using them with looks. If you don't know about them, you need some! They're very comparable to MAC shadesticks and even more pigmented(:





Oh well Black Blean is GREAT for a smokey eye!


And I really wanna try gold and french fries which are almost the same, and pots and pans which is like a silver (:


But it really depends on your eye color.Youtube makeup gurus...?
i might subscribe laterz but for now im sticking to fafinette and xteener.....the only reason i said that is because there eyeshape is close to mine and i like to see how it would look on my eye shape........but ya i think i might subscribe
I'll stick to Lauren Luke (Panacea) on youtube








You don't really know what you're doing, and you talk about to much crap, like the part of your hair.
I'm sticking with michelle phan...





um, one tip is, not to droll on a long. You were just like ya and um ya like yah. The makeup was pretty good though!
woo. ii love makeup videos (: lmao x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn