Friday, December 11, 2009

Youtube makeup gurus help me!!?

okay, so i uploaded my first video, finally, due to technical difficulties. but it.s SO bad quality! people have put videos on youtube using the exact same camera %26amp;%26amp; their quality was fine. i don.t get it! help me?





is it maybe because if poor lighting?


this is the link


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xv54EQV4-鈥?/a>





see if there is anything i can do to fix it? any suggestions?


it.s the Cannon PowerShot A530Youtube makeup gurus help me!!?
The video not as bad as you think. The lighting is fine. But check the lens very closely. Something might have gotten on the lens.Youtube makeup gurus help me!!?
get the HQ button
Do you have the settings you had it on available?


Do you have it on a tripod or stable surface?


Lighting could be an issue, maybe try doing a short video in a better light area to see if that helps

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn