Thursday, December 3, 2009

Is anyone else obsessed with watching makeup tutorials on youtube?

Ok...maybe not 'obsessed'...but I love them!Is anyone else obsessed with watching makeup tutorials on youtube?
I am so obsessed! My favorites are DulceCandy87, AllThatGlitters21 (she is so amazing!), her sister juicystar07, MichellePhan, and xsparkage are my favorites. They are all so great but I think AllThatGlitters21 is totally the best out of all of them!Is anyone else obsessed with watching makeup tutorials on youtube?
I definitely am! I am subscribed to almost 100 people, and I am always checking back to YouTube to see if they uploaded any new videos!





xoxo,


Erica
yes!! big yes! lol i loove searching for makeup tutorials.. and always get distracted by the related videos haha
OMG!


Me too!


I don't know why but I watch a video and then I can't stop after each video I literally watch every other video in the related videos category:D!
haha i guess i kinda ammm.


my favorites are xsparkage, bubzbeauty, and ahanhbarbie34.
yesss!


i love pursebuzz and michellephan (:
Yeah my wife.
yes ! i subscribe to every guru i find .
for the past week i have..OMG i love it =)








i

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn