Friday, December 11, 2009

Makeup/Hair lovers: if I were to make a youtube makeup or hairstyle tutorial...?

What would YOU be interested in seeing? I want to know what the viewers are interested in!





I just created a youtube account a few days ago and have uploaded some videos already, and I want to do more on topics people want to see. If you have any requests I would me more than happy to (try) to do them the best I can!





www.youtube.com/amarixeMakeup/Hair lovers: if I were to make a youtube makeup or hairstyle tutorial...?
How to do beach waves with no heat.





I've seen other girls do this on youtube and most of them crimp or curl.





I want wave! Because you don't naturally walk out of the water with curls.


(unless you have curly hair)








Please help :) I've subbed you.Makeup/Hair lovers: if I were to make a youtube makeup or hairstyle tutorial...?
I'd say show alternative ways to curl your hair. I do know a few already but other people might want to know.





Also show the brands you think are best for long lashes and such.





Show conceiler secrets (if you don't know the trick is to use a sponge.)
How to do makeup that compliments all types of women such as makeup for asian eyes or makeup for different eye colors. Pinup girl hair styles are cute and try showing people different ways to use accessories of different sorts :)
smokey eye tutorial or a mac starter kit or a makeup collection cus ppl always request those ill subscribe 2 u i have a utube 2
Hopefully you actually know what youre doing.


Cause I've seen lots of tutorials with girls who think what they're doing actually looks cute, but nope.
i like to see hauls and favorite products and reviews..





i also sent you a message on youtube just now.. missamberbamber07
i have asain eyes, with no crease. i really dont know how to put makup on. also, i wanna know how to make brown eyes browner
Smokey eyes, french twists, and how to roll your hair using curlers. But that's just me :)
Both interest me.
  • myspace code
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    sunburn