Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Youtube makeup tutorials?

hi there. I thought about making youtube makeup tutorials but am unsure of whether or not I should do it. I know what I am doing, so there is no problem there, and I do well at it. Problem is, I want to have nice pics of the makeup and I can't seem to take nice ones. I know I need good lighting but I dont know what time of day i should do it to get that kind of light.





the pictures other gurus have look so nice...how do they do it? thank you!





if you have ANY other suggestions of what a new guru can do, please tell me, all help is very much appreiated ;)Youtube makeup tutorials?
Try not to use flash! go outside during the day and angle the camera to the feature you want with enough lighting! practice makes perfect!!! So before you even start, practice and see.Flash sometimes messes it up but using natural light looks well natural.Youtube makeup tutorials?
take your pics inside in front of a window. but dont use flash!!! um or take them in a bathroom which seems to have the best lighting, and good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn