Thursday, June 24, 2010

Applying makeup videos on youtube?

im looking for a video on youtube


where it shows before and after makeup


but actual people applying on their own makeup


so if you know any good videos please help me out


thanks:]


i know how to apply makeup


but i like to see how everyone else looks like wearing makeupApplying makeup videos on youtube?
I just left this in your previous question box, but I'll leave it here again in case you don't check back on the other:





On YouTube a lot of people post MAC tutorials, like this one: http://youtube.com/watch?v=anzfrj4rmmy%26amp;m鈥?/a>





I'm sure if you look on the sidebar when you're watching that clip you'll find more, as well as if you start a new search on YouTube.





Hope this helped!Applying makeup videos on youtube?
There's a ton of them, just search for them on youtube.


Here's one to get you started though:


http://youtube.com/watch?v=gx8LKGTiVdA
I know Lancome has videos of Ross Burton [one of their national makeup artists] showing different looks. But I don't know of any of people putting their own makeup on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn