Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I want to do makeup guru videos on youtube?

any tips would be great oh and if u could say what u want to see like funky looks school looks bright eyes ectI want to do makeup guru videos on youtube?
I think a tip is taking a photo of it and put it in the middle of the video so when we are scanning through tutorials you can see them.





Id like to see more blue/aqua colours.I want to do makeup guru videos on youtube?
im doing the same thing on youtube. my advice. start with what you know and then start to branch out. learn new techniques, go with funky styles. around holidays do a halloween look or a christmas look. after a while people will start watching and theyll request stuff.


hope i helped!


good luck!
always have a plan.


If you just make stuff up as you go along, people will know.


Also, when you make your channel, add me: emilyandmakeup.


Glad I could be of help!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn