Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Couple questions... Youtube..... Makeup?

Youtube: When I tried to upload a 15 min vid on the multi one it took 7 hours to get to 48% and then my dad shut off the computer on it..... How do you make it go faster? did this happen to you?


Make up1: What is the cheepest base for eyeshadow? Does it work good? thnx!


Make up2: I need really bold eyeshadow thats like 3 bucks....


Make up3: Where can I get free samples of makeup?Couple questions... Youtube..... Makeup?
Ok I got you covered on free samples


diordivavip.com, sign up and sometimes you get free samples of new dior make-up!


also, teenvogueitgirls.com you can get freebies of stuff all the time!! Sometimes they ask you questions but its worth it


Lastly , teenvoguepromo.com tells you about all the teen vogue events where you can get free stuff. I've been to several events an left with a beach bag full of stuff


For Bold eyeshadow try cvs, and Rimmel London eyeshadow
  • myspace code
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    sunburn