Thursday, June 24, 2010

Top makeup vlogs / tutorials on youtube ?

What is your favourtie , Makeup vlog or video tutorials on youtube ?Top makeup vlogs / tutorials on youtube ?
I like julieg713, pursebuzz, and fafinettex3. Also, panacea (I think that's how you spell it...) is really good at doing eye makeup (amazing, actually), but her videos aren't very helpful.Top makeup vlogs / tutorials on youtube ?
well i wouldn't have a fav vid but these people have really good makeup realated channels:





-michelle phan[descriptive]


-allthatglitters21[bubble, sweet]


-makeupbytiffanyd[knows her stuff]


-fafinettex3[fun]


-julieg713[great reviews, cheerful]
Well I love


FordModels


and PurseBuzz





Both are from youtube
Try Michelle Phan make up tutorials. She is really good.
I love panacea81 !! I've learned sooo many cool looks from her. And she's so cute :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn