Thursday, June 24, 2010

Youtube Username Ideas? Makeup Guru?

I am going to become a makeup guru on youtube but I need a catchy name that had no numbers if thats possible if It needs numbers then I will add 07 to the end. I love mac, and the color pink I was thinking something like likevenus07 (mac dazzle glass in Like Venus)


Anything that would catch peoples attention! Thanks! I just need some username ideas!?!?!Youtube Username Ideas? Makeup Guru?
dazzlemelikevenus





that would be too cute and i would so sub!Youtube Username Ideas? Makeup Guru?
That's awesome!


I make YT vids too..check out my channel %26amp; subscribe please!


http://www.youtube.com/user/RaynaRAwrXx


well there's a ton of usernames that are like MACaddict or MACuplove so dont do something like that. Hmm..i don't know..I'm kinda bad at thinking of usernames lol.=] Well after you make your channel, feel free to message me or anything!
MACupdazzler07


MAClover


eyeLOVEmac07


PinKMaCGurl 07





Idk lol, these are names that are random if you look around on youtube, at the guru's name then you can get some ideas and spin offs and create your own:)
byebyeglitter07


facemaker07


makeupchic07


mslipgloss07





idk these r just names that came into mind





good luck!!!
DazzleMeUp07

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn