Thursday, June 24, 2010

Youtube videos on makeup?

I have been making makeup and hair videos on youtube, and want to know, what are YOU interested in seeing on youtube regarding hair or makeup? I want to know what the viewers are interested in!





www.youtube.com/amarixeYoutube videos on makeup?
I don't know if it's on there, but I want to know what primer potion, foundation, and cover-up is and how to put it on. I see in a lot of videos people skip over the ';basic'; makeup that goes on before the colors to keep them lasting longer, and more vibrant, and I tell you I have no idea what any of it is! Please, PLEASE make a video about that, or email me at shilohsweet51@yahoo.com with the answer. I'm desperate to know! Thank you!!!!Youtube videos on makeup?
I think you should definitely do the BASICS! ( Applying foundation, fake eyelashes, blush, etc.) Because most of the videos I've seen they for some reason assume everyone is an expert. So they forget to show the basics, which in my opinion are the most important parts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn