Thursday, June 24, 2010

Makeup videos on youtube?

I have been making makeup and hair videos on youtube, and want to know, what are YOU interested in seeing on youtube regarding hair or makeup? I want to know what the viewers are interested in!





www.youtube.com/amarixeMakeup videos on youtube?
I would like the be able to follow the tutorials without buying a whole pallete of expensive eyeshadows and splurging on various mascaras, foundations, hair curlers, serums, etc.





ex. michellephan has really pretty tutorials, but come on, her makeup is way too expensive.Makeup videos on youtube?
Makeup - the smokey rock and roll kinda look on the eyes and also maybe how to use mix different colors of eyeshadow that blend (Some people use the wrong colors, it's like OMG).





Hair - I'd personally love to know how to get that hmm front part of your hair up, all rock and rollish. :D


Good luck on Youtube.
top ten favoraite make up products.





make up routine.





ps: you look A LOT like holly j from degrassi.
You asked this yesterday!
I like haul videos. I have money so I don't mind spending a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn