Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I want to do makeup tutorials on youtube..?

but on my camera i sound SO young! and i cant show my face.


but i want to do something with makeup videos. what can i do?I want to do makeup tutorials on youtube..?
You can't do makeup tutorial videos without showing your face - either you have a model or just do reviews on makeup products ... It's impossible to do a makeup tutorial w/o a face, and I'm pretty sure not many people will watch if you do it on a drawn face on paper.I want to do makeup tutorials on youtube..?
ur gonna have to show your face


or at least one of your friends


be the makeup artist and explain how to do the make up but apply the make up to your friend!! just dont show ur face just your arms and fingers :)


hope i helped!
this is what i would do so they would you want them to do.


find i friend that can be on you tubee, they could be your model!
you could get a friend and do makeup on her, but it dosent matter how young you sound.
  • myspace code
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    sunburn