Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Help me pick my YouTube makeup guru name!?

I'm going to make a makeup channel on YouTube very soon and was wondering what everyone thought of these name possibilities:





AllDolledUp


ThePowderRoom


ComeFlyWithMe


VintageShowgirl


TheShowgirl





Or you can give me a suggestion. I'm 15, my name is Abby, I love everything vintage/Broadway/girly. I love creativity in a YouTube channel so that's what I'm going for. Also, when I create the channel, what is a look you would like me to do a tutorial for? Thanks so much!Help me pick my YouTube makeup guru name!?
AllDolledUp





It's really cute (:Help me pick my YouTube makeup guru name!?
i'll go for VintageShowgirl. Sounds fun!
I really like the name ThePowderRoom! Here's a few suggestions-


AbbzBeauty {Abbz as a nickname}


AbigailGirl {if your name is Abigail}


ShowStopperBeauty


TabbyCat {Tabby for a nickname}


Vintage15





When you create the channel, you should do an old timey flawless pretty look. Not CRAZY, but pretty and old timey colors. Like pastel colors. Can't wait to subscribe to you!
alldolledup is taken ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn