Thursday, June 24, 2010

If I did makeup tutorials on YouTube, would you watch? Pic included.?

I really want to start making tutorials on my makeup on YouTube. All of my friends and sometimes people I don't even know (like at work) will compliment me on it.





This picture is just from earlier today when I just did a very simple everyday neutral brown. This is by no means the extent of what I can do.





Oh and I would use a lot of things that are easy to find and more affordable than some of the other youtubers.





http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b160/m鈥?/a>If I did makeup tutorials on YouTube, would you watch? Pic included.?
Hi Amber! Your make-up looks nice. I am a photographer and I would hire you as an MUA on some of my shoots. Make sure to get good angles and close details on your videos so it really helps people out. Wonderful job so far!If I did makeup tutorials on YouTube, would you watch? Pic included.?
thats gorgous! deffinitly should, and deffinitly do that look if you do!





and i like the more afordable, like ill be watching them and there like mac this mac that and im like ummm ya i dont have that much mac!!
You should defiantly do it! People would like it because you're adorable and your make looks super cute too :). I'd watch!





Answer me?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
That looks really pretty. I think you should definitely start doing video tutorials, I'd watch!
I would totally watch! Your makeup looks really pretty!
Yes, you and your makeup looks great.
Ohh yes! I would watch.. Hope you do.





Cheers.
Def!


Do it! ;D
I'd watch just to see your beautiful face. ;)
Yes I would I actually want to know what products you used for this look haha
i would
i would watch ur hot lol
u got it! i'd watch the veds u make and ur makeups are great and u got a very pretty face!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn