Thursday, June 24, 2010

How Can I Become a Makeup Guru on Youtube?

I have a very strong passion for makeup and am absolutely fascinated by all the makeup gurus that are on Youtube, I watch their videos ALL the time! I have a lot of makeup and experiment with it a LOT! People always tell me that I'm good with it or that my makeup always looks good, and I love to help people with theirs. I do have a Youtube channel and I want more than anything right now to become a makeup guru on Youtube. PLEASE HELP! I would be extremely grateful, and I would do all your requests because I have a ton of free time on my hands.


thanks!How Can I Become a Makeup Guru on Youtube?
You can name yourself a Guru, there is this section for editing the channel and there is this drop box and just select Guru. After you have been making a few videos you can then ask YT to become partners if you want. First thing is first just start making videos. I have a beauty channel...it's egonza15....... I will subscribe to yours :) Good luck!How Can I Become a Makeup Guru on Youtube?
For wanting to be a 'guru' so badly, it's interesting that you don't have a single makeup video on your channel. You'll also probably need to invest in a better camera. Report Abuse

have a quality video


have quality makeup tips


a cool name


add people that are already youtube makeup gurus


add bands


join groups


post it on your myspace


stay consistent, do one video a week so that fans keep coming back
Hi Heather, what's your youtube channel? I'll like to take a look. I'm very into makeup too but I only subscribe and have never tried making any videos. I'm interested to know your makeup style! Thanks.
You should just start doing some makeup tutorials and upload them or if your more into the Petrilude type thing,then do theatrical make-up tutorials-people usually love those! (:
Just start making videos like they do. Show different makeup looks, etc. I'll subscribe and support you. What's your channel? Because I watch makeup videos on there all the time.
You need a good quality camera, and a place where a mirror is in front of you, Especially when working with your makeup.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn