Thursday, June 24, 2010

Youtube Beauty and Makeup Video Ideas?

I do videos on makeup and beauty tips and tutorials. I have stuff like Makeup for Middle Schoolers, Summer Makeup, How to Make a Face Mask, How to take care of your skin. Anything you guys would want to see? My channel is http://www.youtube.com/user/Sabby9523


No hair tutorials because my camera is bad quality and it never turns out right.I feel like making like how to videos w/o pictures. Like my mask videos and such. All suggestions are fine, I'll probably do them later. But I'll make the other videos first.





I already asked this once, I know.Youtube Beauty and Makeup Video Ideas?
you could do smokey eyes.





how to blend makeup properly.





what colors go with what eyes/ skin tones ect.





hope i helped

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn