Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Youtube Makeup Gurus!!?

I got started out a few weeks ago and I was really wanting some feedback!





If you enjoy these kinds of videos can you please watch them and tell me what you think!





http://www.youtube.com/user/tayboox33





If you like them subscribe and let me know what YOU would like to see!! (:








Thanks everyone!


xoxoYoutube Makeup Gurus!!?
Ahh I'm in heaven! I'm always in search of new makeup gurus, and I am hoping to get into making videos myself someday! I haven't watched your videos yet, but I saw you had a CCS haul and thats enough for me! haha jk but I love those. I'll definitely subscribe! :) I'm sure you do excellent makeup!Youtube Makeup Gurus!!?
I watched some of your ';11 products I love/hate'; and quit after you mispronounced Garnier.





Well you also called chi ';shee'; although you did correct yourself. It just makes you not sound like you know what you're talking about. I'm just trying to help you improve, because you don't sound professional in the least. And you say ';okay, um'; which drives me crazy.





I didn't, don't flatter yourself. You said the shee thing before the Garnier thing.
Videos are good


but the camera.. the way it keeps going all crazy at times.. thats not too good.


Also try playing with the lighting, make it whiter.





And, some drugstore products are actually VERY good.. the eyeshadow.
well its good but you need better lighting


like i cant really see the color shades...


i suggest a different room with less orangy lighting.


and like,


try using before and after pictures at the end of ur videos
Morning Makeup
Yes! It's good.


I'm gonna subscribe.
  • myspace code
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    sunburn