Thursday, June 24, 2010

Young, Teen Makeup Gurus on Youtube?

Hi, I'm often fascinated by the makeup and haul videos by many popular makeup gurus on youtube (juicystar07, ilikeweylie, julieg713, etc.)


Since I'm in high school, I get more interested in watching girls around my do these videos.





So who are young 'popular' teen makeup gurus on youtube?


Such as ';meganheartsmakup'; ?Young, Teen Makeup Gurus on Youtube?
TheNewsestChic


DulceCandy87


AllthatGlitters21


xteener


makeupbloggerYoung, Teen Makeup Gurus on Youtube?
... you're not Michelle Phan, are you, the girl who did Poker Face make-up?





anyway, I have absolutely no idea, lol. I'm a guy, straight, father of three, happily married, etc. xP
juicystar07 and allthatglitters21 (sisters)


get paid for each video





100 for each prouduct link givin


250 for each single product review


so dont suscribe to them





but xteener and michelle phan are great
Nikkietutorials she is only 15 years old and she is AMAZING you will love her!
makeupbytiffanyd

2 comments:

 
sunburn