Thursday, June 24, 2010

Makeup lovers, do you watch MakeupGeek Marlena on Youtube?

If so, have you been to her site, bcuz I see that she sells Mac pigments(samples), and Ben Nye pigments(samples) that I want to buy, but not sure if those are the real deal


http://www.makeupgeek.com/store/pigment





the ******* at MAC have nasty attitudes so I don't ask for samples there..... should I buy from this site?Makeup lovers, do you watch MakeupGeek Marlena on Youtube?
I love Marlena's videos, she has great makeup tips!


And yes the MAC and Ben Nye samples are real.Makeup lovers, do you watch MakeupGeek Marlena on Youtube?
I have purchased MAC from Make-Up Geek Site and it is REAL....Love Marlena %26amp; MUG Report Abuse

Yes i love makeup geek. She has and uses loads of mac stuff. I have watched all her tutorials and the videos about her whole mac collection and I recon they would be real. I don't think her reputation is worth selling fake stuff. I am in Australia and even here she has done so well for herself so why ruin such a good thing by selling fakes. There is no MAC shop for over an hour from where I live so I buy mine from ebay usually.
Yes she is awesome and all of her samples are legit. She has some really great tutorials for eyeshadows.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn