Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Hey! Who are your favorite youtube.com makeup persons?

I'm just wondering who your favorite people to do makeup tutorials are, and why?Hey! Who are your favorite youtube.com makeup persons?
http://www.youtube.com/user/Jjacks48





and





http://www.youtube.com/user/xsparkage





by FAR. Not only do they use pretty much the same products that I do, they do very interesting looks and they are funny. Actual real people an not robots.Hey! Who are your favorite youtube.com makeup persons?
-julieg73 because she does very dramatic looks and they are always very different


-makeupgeektv because I think marlena is a great person and her makeup is always gorgeouse and she presents her tutorials in a ery easy way to comprehend


-xsparkage because she usese a lot of prducts I had never heard of such as the mehron palettes and her looks are usually really bright and editorial


-xteener because she uses a lot of affordable products


-makeupbytiffanyd because I think her makeup is always really pretty and simple


-misschevious because I love her accent, jk, but she does really pretty makeup and she uses a lot of ben nye which I own


-jjacks48 because she does very versitile looks, some are bright, some neutral, and you get to watch from start to finish, from foundation to the finished product. I also love the tutorials that she does that are costumey and very editorial such as her fish face or her two-faced videos, they are amazing to watch


%26lt;3 I watch a lot of youtube.... I have a makeup addiction.
pinkiecharm, loulud81, emilynoel83, julieg713, xsparkage, whatstyleistonickel, melformakeup, allthatglitters21, juicystar07, s2pandapple, makeupbycheri, makeupgeektv, and i think theres still 3095703 more.





what can i say? makeups my passion, im addicted
panacea81 - easy to follow :-)


monroemisfitmakeup - amazing looks, and easy to follow :-)





x
fafinettex3, GregoryGORGEOUS, julieg713, aboywearingmakeup, MakeupByTiffanyD, AllThatGlitters21 %26amp;%26amp; AlexaShaye
panacea81


(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn