Wednesday, June 23, 2010

So im always watching makeup tutorials on youtube and..?

i want to make my own but not sure how to start or even if i should. im 25 stay at home mom and not sure if its kinda cheesy or i don't know whats your opinion?So im always watching makeup tutorials on youtube and..?
I think you should! theres a big society for make up gurus on youtube, i just started a little while ago and it's fun :)So im always watching makeup tutorials on youtube and..?
Im actually thinking of doing it myself. But Im just in high school. Im going on a vacation tomorrow and Im going to spend all my money on makeup. I was thinking of making a haul when I get back, but my family thinks its silly of me. I don't really care what others think of me, I mean you get to help other people who don't know how to do makeup or tips on makeup, etc. The gurus on youtube help me a LOT! You have no idea how much they help and Im totally thankful!
go for it!


just make a video, the makeup you do can be:


-celebrity inspired.


-movie/ music video inspired.


-quick (like how to do makeup for whatever occasion quickly but it will still look descent)
No its totally fine..there are s many people like you out there and i know tons of people who watch the make-up tutorials...the more the better!
yeah, go for it! Just make a video teaching something you can do well. Good luck!
go for it:) i just started to do that also cause i got inspired:) ill watch them if you want lol.
I say you should go for it! I thought the same thing now I make my own videos :) If you do, post it on here!
Why not if your good at make-up you should who fucken care what others think. Post it when you do.
dude go for it. who cares what other people think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn