Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Who's your favorite youtube.com MAKEUP subscriber?

Someone who has a lot of tutorials, a personality that is fun to watch, and knows what they're doing!





Thanks!!!





%26lt;3Who's your favorite youtube.com MAKEUP subscriber?
MakeupGeekTV





:)Who's your favorite youtube.com MAKEUP subscriber?
Allthatglitters21 - She has such a great personality and knows what she's doing!





xsparkage- She is so talented and comes up with really interesting looks.





Juicystar07- She's Allthatglitters21's sister, she's really good with makeup too even though she's young





fafinettex3- really good too. she does a lot of hauls though so if you don't like watching them, i'm warning you lol





Thebubblegumprincess- I really like her video's too. I actually just entered her contest lol





emilynoel83- she uses a lot of drugstore products which is nice.





Julieg713- probably my favorite youtube guru, her videos are so easy to follow and she seems like a really sweet person





makeupbytiffanyd- She gives great reviews of products





xteener- also uses a lot of drugstore.





xFLYNNIEx- Love her videos, she seems nice too





EnKoreMakeup- even though he's a guy he really knows what he's doing and is really helpful.





jpmetz- her videos are hysterical








thats all off the top of my head, hope i helped!
I would have to say allthatglitters21 but I also like


MakeupbytiffanyD


juicystar07


michellephan


fafinettex3


ahanhbarbie34


Kandeejohnson


xsparkage





I have to say I'm totally addicted to makeup tutorials right now.
Jjacks48!!





She's awesome.





Also...





Misschievous


Xsparkage


Jpmetz (really funny)


MakeupByTiffanyD


Panacea81


Michelle Phan


MonroeMisfitMakeup





Those a just a few that I watch (:
http://www.youtube.com/user/kandeejohnso鈥?/a>
http://www.youtube.com/user/boosexymama
allthatglitter21, julieg713 and emilynoel83 are my favorites. I also like sirvinya. She does not have a lot of subscribers but she is very very sweet.
MichellePhan. She's simply amazing.
itsjudytime :]








and s2pandapple :]
Fafinettex3


Makeupbyrenren


MichellePhan


Itsjudytime


Pursebuzz
I love xteener and xsparkage, she has this AWESOME rainbow eyes tutroial. RAINBOW BRIGHT! XD
ATOTHEMANDAAA


she's so cute :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn