Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What are some good prizes and ideas for youtube makeup contests?

Hi I'm going to hold a contest pretty soon for my channel when I hit almost 100 subscribers and I know I should get makeup and tools and stuff but what are some other prizes that people would want.


It should all be beauty related but I want to stay on the cheaper side since I don't have alot of money to be spending.





also what are some good ideas for the contest. I was thinking 1950 inspired makeup like audrey Hepburn. what are some others.alot of the gurus have really creative ideas.





thanks guys and check out my channel. youtube.com/ksrags2riches


ya I don't like my name but I can't change it :/What are some good prizes and ideas for youtube makeup contests?
hey!





im a bargain makeup addict!! haha i reccommend giving away ...





1) L'Oreal Bare Naturel Mascara. It makes your lashes soft and doesnt flake/smudge.





2) Covergirl Wetslicks Fruit Sptrizers LipGloss. I have the starwberry one, and it feels smooth and balmy, but does add a touch of color and shine. There are many shades so it will fit most skin tones.





3) Almay Clear complexion makeup. This foundation is good for preventing acne and clearing up what is already there. its not cakey or powdery, and gives a nice dewy finish. I highly reccomend it!





If you put them together, you can make a classy look, like you said.





Good Luck!!What are some good prizes and ideas for youtube makeup contests?
I'll subscribe for sureee





Try E.L.F http://www.eyeslipsface.com/ they're having a huge sale... all the brushes are a dollar, along with eye shadows and almost everything else....


HOPE I HELPED


xoxo,


Azriel%26lt;33
i love the audrey hepburn makeup idea what about a taylor swift inspired look ... ( i love how she does her makeup) um yeah so im going to check out your channel... by the way i subscibed
Ummmm nailpolish is a good prize and really cheap. I mean who doesent like nail polish? lol You could also do stuff like headbands and little barettes.


Hope I helped.


Im gonna go watch ur vids now hun =]


-meira!
Maybe some makeup remover so after they can take off all the nasty piled on makeup.
good prizes r more makeup~

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn