Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What's a good makeup guru to watch on youtube?

I already watch


xsparkage


allthatglitters21


%26amp; lollipop26What's a good makeup guru to watch on youtube?
Michelle Phan (aka RiceBunny) is THE best makeup and skin care guru I have ever seen. She goes in depth with her tutorials, has a calming voice, and tries many different products to help her viewers get a better idea of what to use and what not to use. She isn't afraid of taking risks for her viewers, and she is always honest with how she feels about something being good or bad. I've become kind of obsessed with watching her tutorials, but it's only because of the amazing job she does in them! You should most definitely check her out. =] Hope this helps and best of luck!What's a good makeup guru to watch on youtube?
pursebuzz - reviews %26amp; tutorials


enkoremakeup - reviews %26amp; tutorials, covers unique topics


makeupgeektv - mostly tutorials


makeupbytiffanyd - reviews %26amp; tutorials


xteeener - reviews %26amp; tutorials


pinkiecharm - hauls %26amp; the queen of reviews!





there are a ton more, but those are the ones that come to mind quickly.
lol Well since I do them too


I guess I have to say me :D ericaleigh777





But no really... I personally love a girl named BeautyBargainHunter. She does great eyeshadow tutorials and also vids on how to do acrylic nails at home. Those are quite helpful! :D
*panacea81


*jjacks48


my absolute fave, though. is ***monroemisfitmakeup!!


candyishmakeup is good, too!


hope i helped!!
I just found


http://www.youtube.com/user/ilikeweylie


and she it the best ever!
fafinettex3


makeupbytiffanyd


thecurrentcustom





Those 3 are my favorites to watch and they all seem like really nice, cool people.
dulcecandy87


fafinettex3


pursebuzz


502455





and so on :D
EllaborationNation


she is really good at it and she kindly responds to comments left on her videos
definitely panacea81 she is awesome
s2pandapple
amy24 or some # like that, shes awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn