Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Youtube makeup gurus?

So I recently made my channel, have about 8 videos and I would really like some feedback.





I'm going to make a video today but I don't really know what to make %26gt;.%26lt;





What would YOU guys like to see?





http://www.youtube.com/user/tayboox33








Let me know what you think and what you want to see!


xoxo





(:


Thanks guys!Youtube makeup gurus?
I think that you should make a makeup tutorial. For example, showing different Youtube users how to make smokey eyes or how to put on concealer.Youtube makeup gurus?
Haul videos are my favorite! Tutorials, Collections. Also like your top favorite lip collections, or your top favorite eyeshadows, or products you can't live without. And, your skin care routine, your daily hair routine. Um..what else.. Your hair products. Your skin products. Hope I helped!
I would love to know what skincare products you use, since I'm still trying to clear up my skin. You look like a great guru because you're pretty and you seem confident. Good luck. :)
makeup or hair tutorials (:


a tutorial how to cover up dark circles or smokey eye or your daily makeup routine. I love watching all those types of videos

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn