Thursday, June 24, 2010

Youtube Hair/makeup/face care....?

I'm new to youtube I only have 2 videos right now but thats because I dont have many subscribers :( So I've come here


If anyone that have a youtube please subscribe to me and request anything!


My url is:


Youtube.com/love4aussie


TY!! remember Rate Comment Subcribe! :DYoutube Hair/makeup/face care....?
Hey, I checked out your videos. I think they're pretty good for a beginner. My requests are...curling your hair without a curling/flat iron (I mean something like...overnight, or something you can do after your shower) Umm...and request for cute hair styles for school! My only tips are, when you make your videos, try to sound more confident (I know you just begun, so it's okay), don't move/shake the camera too much, and try to film in a quiet area. It'll sound much better. Thanks! I subscribed! And umm..if you have a pashmina, could you do a video on different ways to wear it? :P





-VagueMemories77

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn