Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Does anyone else have a beauty/makeup channel on Youtube?

I'm starting mine at:





youtube.com/beyoutea





and I was wondering if anyone else had a channel for me to subscribe and exchange feedback =) thanks to everyone!Does anyone else have a beauty/makeup channel on Youtube?
I don't make videos myself but i love watching them on youtube so i'm gonna subscribe to you


























answer mine please http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…Does anyone else have a beauty/makeup channel on Youtube?
There are plenty. Maybe you should send them a message and a video of yours for them to see. If you like their channel.





Lemme see if I can find a list.





QueenofBlendingMUA


scandalousbeauty


stephielaclac
i know a girl on youtube who has a site that talks about all those kind of things. She's very popular on youtube, too!





the name of her page is: treschicbeauty
xsparkage


:)


she is also in the seventeen mag
type in ';andreaschoice'; on youtube, and ask her..or browse vids and subscribe to your faves

1 comment:

  1. i have one! i just started out a couple of weeks ago. if you like my videos, so you mind reccomending to your friends? (:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/shreeyababy

    ReplyDelete

 
sunburn