Thursday, June 24, 2010

I need help finding a good makeup guru name for youtube?

k well i need help making a good youtube name for makeup/hair guru. my name is Sandra btw.. plzzzzzzzzz help!I need help finding a good makeup guru name for youtube?
Sandra Says


Makeup by Sandra


Glam by Sandra


Sandra's Makeup





It has to be something people remember easily.


I watch a lot of makeup gurus on Youtube and


I honestly can't/don't remember their names if


it's not something short or simple.





Good luck :) Hope to see you on YT soon.I need help finding a good makeup guru name for youtube?
SandraRMakeup?





You can also use like your fav thing to say (example: OmgSandraMakeup!) or fav thing to do (example: DancingSandraMakep) etc. etc.





Have a nice day =)
bitchplease101


ilovemyeyes15


hairislife14


loveismyhair12324


loveitoutthere


ineedamakeover444
makeupguru101


haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sunburn